To address seemingly intractable challenges for children we support bold ideas for transformational change.
Board of Trustees
Led by Chris Hohn as Chair, the trustees are responsible for the oversight and governance of the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation. They review and update strategy and areas of activity, including consideration of grant-making, governance, risk management and reserves policies, and endowment investments performance.
CIFF is managed by an ambitious, professional and experienced executive team led by Kate Hampton.
- Kate Hampton – Chief Executive Officer
- Anna Hakobyan – Chief Impact Officer
- Brad Duncan – Acting Chief Operating Officer
- Faustina Fynn-Nyame – Executive Director, Africa
- Heather Morgan – Executive Director, People
- Manjula Singh – Executive Director, India
- Miles Kemplay – Executive Director, Adolescence
- Sonia Medina – Executive Director, Climate Change
Finance, Audit and Investment Committee
A Finance, Audit and Investments Committee acts as a sub-committee of the Board of Trustees to provide expert advice in relation to financial and investment matters. Emmanuel Roman, the Chief Executive Officer of PIMCO, is the Chairman of CIFF’s Finance Committee. Other independent members of the Finance Committee are Richard Hayden, and Jacob Schimmel.