To address seemingly intractable challenges for children we support bold ideas for transformational change.
Board of Trustees
Led by Graeme Sweeney as Chairman, the trustees are responsible for the oversight and governance of the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation. They review and update strategy and areas of activity, including consideration of grant-making, governance, risk management and reserves policies, and endowment investments performance.
CIFF is managed by an ambitious, professional and experienced executive team led by Kate Hampton.
- Kate Hampton - Chief Executive Officer
- Jon Watts - Chief Financial Officer
- Siobhan Crowley - Executive Director, Child Health & Development
- Miles Kemplay - Executive Director, Adolescence
- Sonia Medina - Executive Director, Climate Change
- Hisham Mundol – Executive Director, Child Protection
- Anna Hakobyan - Executive Director, Evidence, Measurement & Evaluation
- Sally Miles - HR Director
- Brad Duncan - General Counsel
- Jonny Oates - Senior Advisor
A Finance, Audit and Investments Committee acts as a sub-committee of the Board of Trustees to provide expert advice in relation to financial and investment matters. Emmanuel Roman, the Chief Executive Officer of PIMCO, is the Chairman of CIFF's Finance Committee. Other independent members of the Finance Committee are Richard Hayden, Jon Magee and Jacob Schimmel.