To address seemingly intractable challenges for children we support bold ideas for transformational change.
Board of Trustees
Led by Chris Hohn as Chair, the trustees are responsible for the oversight and governance of the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation. They review and update strategy and areas of activity, including consideration of grant-making, governance, risk management and reserves policies, and endowment investments performance.
CIFF is managed by an ambitious, professional and experienced executive team led by Kate Hampton.
- Kate Hampton – Chief Executive Officer
- Jon Watts – Chief Financial Officer
- Miles Kemplay – Executive Director, Adolescence
- Faustina Fynn-Nyame – Executive Director, Africa
- Sonia Medina – Executive Director, Climate Change
- Anna Hakobyan – Chief Impact Officer
- Brad Duncan – General Counsel
- Heather Morgan – Executive Director, People
Finance, Audit and Investment Committee
A Finance, Audit and Investments Committee acts as a sub-committee of the Board of Trustees to provide expert advice in relation to financial and investment matters. Emmanuel Roman, the Chief Executive Officer of PIMCO, is the Chairman of CIFF’s Finance Committee. Other independent members of the Finance Committee are Richard Hayden, and Jacob Schimmel.